An ultimate unit in first aid kits design by VSSL which is ideal for travellers and adventurers due it’s the lightweight and fantastic packable design which is 9 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. Made from military-grade aluminium with the added waterproof benefits which keeps dry all the first aid items inside.
The VSSL first aid kit comes with many features and gear including some of the following:
- A 200 lumens LED light which has 4 lighting modes bright, dim, red, SOS. Has 40 hours of burn time along with a long press activation which has been designed to lessen the risk of accidental activation.
- An easy to read oil-filled precision compass.
- Durable Multi-Use Tape which is ideal for bandaging wounds, repair gear and most anything you could need it for on an adventure.
- 4 large bandages if an accident was to occur.
- 4 knuckle bandages.
- 2 packs of 3M Steri-Strips which have been designed to close deeper cuts.
- 2 disposable thermometers.
- 4 antiseptic towelettes allow for cleaning and disinfecting wounds to prevent infection.
- 1 pack of Celox.
- 2 antibiotic cream packs for use after cleaning wounds.
- 2 burn cream packs for cleaning, sterilising to help with burn pain relief.
- 4 Aspirin & 4 Ibuprofen.
- 1 whistle.
- 1 tweezer.
- 4 safety pins to secure clothing wrap for larger wounds.
- 1 large gauze pad to cover larger wounds.
- A pair of medical gloves for use when treating wounds.
In the end the VSSL first aid kit is a great piece of kit to have no matter if it’s in your backpack, car or anywhere else you might need it.